Date added: May 31, 2019
CARERS WEEK 2019
This year, we’re making Carers Week special.
- Great activities: from free training opportunities to John Lewis craft and beauty sessions.
- Prize giveaways every day to carers
- Poster awareness-raising campaign for carers and their allies
- Exclusive Cares Week offers from businesses
- Special one-off events
HELP US SPREAD THE LOVE FOR CARERS!
- Download our poster
- Write your message, having read our poster advice document
- Display your poster in a local shop, library, pub, cafe, church, mosque…anywhere local people will see it!
- Take a photo of the poster on display and share it on Facebook or Twitter (and just tag us by adding @SheffieldCarers and #carersweek to your post).
Alternatively, just email firstname.lastname@example.org the photograph from your phone or computer.
Download, fill in and display: Poster for Carers Week
Carers Week Prize Giveaway!
Each day in Carers Week (Monday – Friday), Sheffield Carers Centre will be drawing one of our registered carers’ names out of a hat to be the lucky winner of one of our amazing prizes!
The prizes have been generously donated by local businesses. Winners will be contacted and will have a choice from one of these great prizes:
- 2 x tickets for Tramlines music festival – donated by Ticket Bank
- Bed & Breakfast for 2 donated by Novotel
- 1 hr Massage – donated by Peak Performance Massage
- Afternoon Spa Escape (access to Spa, 25 minute Spa treatment and afternoon tea) – donated by Hotel Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall & Spa
- £50 Spa voucher – donated by Hotel Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall & Spa
- High Street Vouchers
- Family pass for 4 – donated by Jump INC (Sheffield)
- Family pass for 4 – donated by Jump INCflated (Rotherham)