CARERS WEEK 2019
This year, we’re making Carers Week special.
- Great activities: from free training opportunities to John Lewis craft and beauty sessions.
- Prize giveaways every day to carers
- Poster awareness-raising campaign for carers and their allies
- Exclusive Cares Week offers from businesses
- Special one-off events
HELP US SPREAD THE LOVE FOR CARERS!
- Download our poster
- Write your message, having read our poster advice document
- Display your poster in a local shop, library, pub, cafe, church, mosque…anywhere local people will see it!
- Take a photo of the poster on display and share it on Facebook or Twitter (and just tag us by adding @SheffieldCarers and #carersweek to your post).
Alternatively, just email firstname.lastname@example.org the photograph from your phone or computer.
Download, fill in and display: Poster for Carers Week
Carers Week Prize Giveaway!
Each day in Carers Week (Monday – Friday), Sheffield Carers Centre will be randomly selecting one Carer Card holder to be the lucky winner of one of these great prizes!
The prizes have been generously donated by local businesses. Winners will be contacted and will have a choice from one of these amazing prizes:
- 2 x tickets for Tramlines music festival – donated by Ticket Bank
- Bed & Breakfast for 2 donated by Novotel
- 1 hr Massage – donated by Peak Performance Massage
- Afternoon Spa Escape (access to Spa, 25 minute Spa treatment and afternoon tea) – donated by Hotel Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall & Spa
- £50 Spa voucher – donated by Hotel Mercure Sheffield Kenwood Hall & Spa
- High Street Vouchers
- Family pass for 4 – donated by Jump INC (Sheffield)
- Family pass for 4 – donated by Jump INCflated (Rotherham)