We aim to make our website as accessible as possible to everyone and welcome feedback on how we can improve it.
Text Size / Zoom
To zoom in/out simply press the following keys at the same time:
- Ctrl + (Zoom in)
- Ctrl – (Zoom out)
- Ctrl 0 (Reset)
This site uses the following set of Access Keys:
- S – Skip navigation
- 1 – Homepage
- 2 – Sitemap
- 3 – Search
- 4 – Contact Us
- 5 – Access key Details
What are Access Keys?
Access Keys allow a computer user to immediately jump to a specific part of a web page via the keyboard. Access Keys can be crucial to people with motor disabilities who find using a mouse very difficult. They can also be invaluable to the blind who browse the internet using a screen reader.
Using Access Keys
This section details how Access Keys are implemented in various web browsers and operating systems.
- Internet Explorer (PC) – Press the ALT key and key number, then release both keys and press ENTER
- Firefox (PC) – Shift + Alt + access key
- Safari (PC): Alt + access key
- Firefox (Mac): CTRL + access key
- Sarafi (Mac): CTRL + Alt + access key