There are many ways you can contribute and help us help carers, to celebrate the contribution they make and to recognise the importance of their role.
We are asking you to make a commitment to carers for the coming year. Here are some suggestions for what you can do:
- Make a financial contribution
- Raise awareness about the role of carers
- Share information about Carers in Sheffield and promote its services with at least 10 people who work with or are carers
- Ask an organisation to consider adopting the Carers Centre as its charity of the year
- Donate a raffle prize or cake for our Christmas Fair (December 11th, 2016)
- Commit to holding a ‘Best Breakfast or other fundraiser for carers in October 2015
- Contribute to Carers Week, in June 2015
- Identify a location where there is agreement for us to leave a collection box
- Arrange a coin collection – collect all your coins for a month / 6 months / a year
- Volunteer for Carers in Sheffield – or encourage someone else to.
We have received the following commitments from carers and supporters – why not add yours? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org