We aim to make this site accessible to everyone. If you are having problems accessing information on the site, please email us at email@example.com and let us know:
* Which material you wanted to access.
* The problem you experienced.
* The browser you were using to view this page.
Text Size / Zoom
Change the text size by following the instructions given in your browser.
To zoom in/out simply press the following keys at the same time:
* Ctrl + (Zoom in)
* Ctrl – (Zoom out)
* Ctrl 0 (Reset)
The brand colours used on this website have been selected to meet the AA contrast standards of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to make them readable for people with visual impairment when used in the combinations shown in the brand guidelines.
This site uses the following set of Access Keys:
S – Skip navigation
1 – Homepage
2 – Sitemap
3 – Search
4 – Contact Us
5 – Access key Details
Using Access Keys
Access Keys allow a computer user to immediately jump to a specific part of a web page via the keyboard. Access Keys can be crucial to people with motor disabilities who find using a mouse very difficult. They can also be invaluable to the blind who browse the internet using a screen reader. This section details how Access Keys are implemented in various web browsers and operating systems.
* Chrome (PC): Press Alt and number keys (see list above)
* Internet Explorer (PC): Press Alt and number keys, then release both and press Enter
* Edge (PC): Use this link for a full list of keyboard shortcuts
* Firefox (PC): Shift + Alt + access key
* Safari (PC): Alt + access key
* Firefox (Mac): Ctrl + access key
* Sarafi (Mac): Ctr + Alt + access key
PDF Files and screen readers
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files. If you do not already have this installed on your computer, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free. If you have difficulty reading a PDF file via a screen reader, Adobe has a free online conversion tool to convert the documents into HTML or ASCII text, which can be read by many screen reading programs. Use the online PDF conversion tool.